- Art Mastin: Art has a great voice, a huge repetoire of
classic rock and folk, and is a talented singer/songwriter. Art is one of the core members of 3rd Saturday, always ready to keep the music going with
an old favorite or another new original or another "new" oldie that we haven't played before. Art's current projects include Works of Art and The Tofu Fighters.
- Bob Wood: Bob is a talented singer/songwriter and is a
promoter of local music. Many of the people on this page first started in the local scene at one of Bob's open mics that he hosts at Mocha Maiden,
Sonnet's Coffeehouse, and various other venues.
- Dave & Irene Stroh: Dave and Irene have great voices and a huge repetoire of classic rock
and folk. Dave has written a few great songs, and both are founding members of 3rd Saturday. Dave plays guitar and bass, and Irene plays dulcimar.
They are members of The Tofu Fighters and Dave is the main vocalist and guitar player for the Brick Road Ramblers.
They host an annual birthday party at their country home in Copley in mid-August every year, which in the Mother of all 3rd Saturday parties.
- Don Henson: Don is a great guitarist and contributes to the vitality of
the local music scene. He founded the Summit County Songwriter's circle
and keeps up the Accoustic Ohio Calendar.
- Ed Amann: "I'm mostly into playing and writing music, but once in a while I
just have to get up on the soapbox and rant...". Ed is also a member of Implied Logic.
- Jen Stancil: “Every time that I am not performing I’m dreaming
about it, planning it, or practicing for it. I’m not sure what life would be like without music. Our lives are one infinite song; together we all make up
the symphony of life.” Jen often has friends and guests perform with her.
- Jo Oklessen: Jo is a keyboard player and vocalist for Along for the Ride.
Her songs are inspired the beauty of the nature and the spirit of life.
- John Crafton: "My music is centered on the times we share, the
building of our nation, my Irish heritage, and my personal journey as a musician, sailor, and gentleman explorer." John is also member of Fable.
- Jon Miller: Jon's roots are in folk music and blues.He original songs & popular
classics, including a variety of themes: story songs, nature songs, songs of love & human growth. People enjoy Jon's ability to play both guitar and harmonica at the same time.
He often performs alone; but at times he may be accompanied by one or more other musicians, frequently as a group called "Presents"
with his daughter Angela on vocals, his son Adam on percussion, and his friend Michelle Gippin on keyboard and vocals.
- Kathy Johnson: Kathy Johnson performs American acoustic music, including her
own remarkable originals and an entertaining mix of folk music, cowboy songs, old country songs, and music from the 20's, 30's and 40's.
- Keith Bachman: "I am a singer/songwriter and have been
doing so since the age of 10. I write heartfelt love songs and songs about Lake Erie and the surrounding area where I grew up.
The music is folk/ rock laced with jazz harmony." Keith is also member of Fable.
- Leslie Wake:
Leslie has been entertaining children for years and I am now working on some adult material.
- Matt Lerner: Matt has written some folk and
rock originals and plays bass, rhythm guitar, and vocals with Along for the Ride and Them Other Folkers.
He has collaborated with Sarah Kane and Steve Wartko and is a founding member of 3rd Saturday and maintains the 3rd Saturday websites.
- Michael Grady: "What I give people through my
music is honest, true and of the highest quality. Audiences respond to that by giving me their very best as well. It always makes for a great show."
- Sarah Kane: Sarah is the female lead vocalist for
Along for the Ride as well as Them Other Folkers. She plays guitar and bit of harmonica and cowbell.
She has written songs on her own, as well as partnering with Matt Lerner, Steve Wartko, and Keith Bachman. Her distinct, powerful voice
is remenisceint of Janis Joplin and other hard core female rockers like Pat Benatar.
- Stepanie Serna: Stephanie Serna, aka "Pirate Jenny" recently moved to Akron, Ohio, from Long Beach, CA. In Akron, she is quickly becoming a regular in the local music scene, singing and playing ukulele, guitar, accordian and keyboard. She is the host of a weekly open mic at the Northside Bar and Grille every Tuesday night from 6-9 pm.
- Steve Kraus: Steve is an early member of the 3rd Saturday Music Society and a former member of the Brick Road Ramblers. He sings and plays keyboard, guitar, and mandolin. Steve loves to collect and play popular music from the early decades of the century and is a walking library on music.
- Steve Wartko: Steve has written a number of folk, rock, and
country style originals. He is the male lead vocalist for Along for the Ride as well as Them Other Folkers.
Steve's instruments include lead and rhythm guitar, harmonica, bass, piano, and drums. On a few occassions he has written songs with Matt Lerner and Sarah Kane.
- Terry Richardson :
Originals & Covers- English - Irish - American - Country - Blues - Rock 'n Roll - Traditional Folk Music. Terry is part of Cotton~Eye Joe.